We will be discussing:
- History of Animation
- Types of Animation
- Stop Motion
- Computer Generated
Create paper flipbook & turn into movie
- Use template (6 frames) to create flipbook
- Draw first and last frame (use pencil)
- Draw middle frame
- Check animation
- Create inbetween frames
- Check for smooth transitions
- Once you are satisfied, trace with dark pen and color
- Scan each frame and save as a colored .jpg
- Open each image into Photoshop and clean up.
- Create animation using Movie Maker.
- Movie Maker Tutorial
- Check your animation to see if you need to make adjustments
- If you need to make adjustments do so
- When done export as a movie for windows movie maker
Create paper flipbook from images provided to your & turn into movie
You can select from Bouncing Ball or Walking Sequence.
- Download the Bouncing Ball Images. You will need to unzip it. Add them to movie maker and produce a animated film with music.
- Read the Bouncing Ball PDF or Link as you work on your animation film. Study the images as you read the article.
Create 2D animation using Animation-ish.
- Go to the Animation-ish Website for more information.
- Complete following lessons:
- Lesson1: Make a doodle
- Lesson2: Flipbook-ish
- Lesson 3: Advanced-ish (Part 1)
- Lesson 4: Advanced-ish (Part 2)
- Lesson 5: Advanced-ish (Part 3)
- Lesson 6: Blink!
- Lesson 7: The Project Vault - Make the World Turn
- Lesson8: The Project Vault - Twinkling Stars
- Lesson9: Make Your Drawing Dance
- Lesson10: Bouncing Ball
- Lesson11: Turn Around (Part 1)
- Lesson 12: Turn Around (Part 2)